Founded in 2003, QDA is a non-profit, public online school that offers K-12 students across the state of Ohio the opportunity to have access to a cutting edge online education at no cost.
QDA offers a variety of exceptional and accredited curricular options to meet the individual unique needs of a student. Furthermore, QDA’s teaching staff is comprised of caring, highly qualified and licensed teachers, counselors, and administrators who are ready to help students on their educational journey.
Any student residing in Ohio may enroll with QDA at one of our office locations in New Philadelphia, Berlin, East Liverpool, or Steubenville; or online using our application system.
QDA is a state-funded school so students may attend QDA for free. QDA provides students with a computer system and internet reimbursement.
QDA has been online since 2003 and over the years we have developed a learning environment built for student success:
- Over 700 graduates
- Options available for elementary, middle, and high school students
- Instructional Supervisors are available to assist students and their families, monitor student progress, and ensure the student is successful.
- Locally ran. No outsourced management (Our Staff) so we can promptly address any issue.
- Ohio Certified teachers. All teachers and instructional supervisors hold Ohio teaching licenses.
At QDA, our main goal is to provide a quality online education option to Ohio students. We encourage prospective students and their families to call us today at 1-866-968-7032 to learn why QDA is Ohio's Premier Online School!
- Written by QDA
- Category: Quaker Digital Academy