QDA combines our local Ohio certified educators with the nation's leading curriculum designers to give students access to a large library of online courses. Listed below are our curriculum platforms that most students use while enrolled at QDA. However, QDA is also able to offer students the option to participate in the following programs:
- College Credit Plus - take some or all of your courses at a local university
- Vocational Programs - attend a local vocational school to learn a trade and take your core subjects at QDA.
- AP Courses
QDA Graduation Requirements
Students must earn a total of 20 credits in the areas below and meet State of Ohio Test requirements in order to receive a high school diploma:
English Language Arts – 4 units
Health – ½ unit
Mathematics – 4 units
Must include 1 unit of Algebra II or the equivalent of Algebra II.
Physical Education – ½ unit
Science – 3 units
- Must include 1 unit of physical sciences.
- Must include 1 unit of life sciences.
- Must include 1 unit of advanced study in one or more of the following sciences:
- Physical Science
- Advanced biology or other life sciences
Social Studies – 3 units
- Must include ½ unit of American History
- Must include ½ unit of American Government
- Class of 2021 – Must include ½ unit of World History and Civilization
Electives – 5 units
- Must include 1 unit in economics and/or financial literacy
- Must include 1 unit of Fine Arts
- Students following a career-technical pathway are exempted from the Fine Arts requirement
Students must also meet state testing requirements.
School Code: 365-226
School IRN: 000241