Welcome to QDA - Apply Today!Thank you for your interest in Ohio's Premier Online School! QDA is an Ohio online school for students in grades K-12. We would like to remind prospective students and their families that the dedicated staff at QDA is able to answer pre-enrollment questions and provide demo accounts to our courses.
To learn more about QDA, please call us toll free at 1-866-968-7032 or complete our information request form.
Under 18Parents and guardians that wish to enroll their student(s) must first create a guardian account.
18 and OlderStudents that are 18 - 22 can create an account without entering parent/guardian information.
Re-EnrollingStudents that were previously enrolled at QDA must complete a re-enrollment packet.
QDA Enrollment Requirements
To be considered for enrollment, prospective students must meet the following requirements:
- A student application and an enrollment packet must be submitted for each student.
- QDA students must be at least 5 years old by the start of the school year and complete their courses before turning 22.
- QDA students must reside in the state of Ohio. QDA will require Proof of Ohio Residency during the enrollment process.
- QDA students must have access to a reliable Internet connection. QDA does not provide Internet. However, we reimburse $40/month. Please see our ISP Reimbursement policy for additional information.
- QDA provides students a computer after orientation is completed.
Completing an application does not guarantee enrollment. Do not withdrawal from your current school until orientation is completed.