Welcome to QDA - Apply Today!Thank you for your interest in Ohio's Premier Online School! QDA is an Ohio online school for students in grades K-12. We would like to remind prospective students and their families that the dedicated staff at QDA is able to answer pre-enrollment questions and provide demo accounts to our courses.
To learn more about QDA, please call us toll free at 1-866-968-7032 or complete our information request form.
If you are trying to apply on a cellphone, please click here.
2018-19 Deadline: To be considered for enrollment, students must have a completed application and all supporting documentation (records, proof of residency, etc.) submitted by February 28th. Students must complete an orientation by 5PM on March 1st, 2019. Please contact the QDA office at 1-866-968-7032 if you have any questions. All applications received after February 28th will be considered for the next school year.
Under 18Parents and guardians that wish to enroll their student(s) must first create a guardian account.
18 and OlderStudents that are 18 - 22 can create an account without entering parent/guardian information.
Re-EnrollingStudents that were previously enrolled at QDA must complete a re-enrollment packet.
QDA Enrollment Requirements
To be considered for enrollment, prospective students must meet the following requirements:
- A student application and an enrollment packet must be submitted for each student.
- QDA students must be at least 5 years old by the start of the school year and complete their courses before turning 22.
- QDA students must reside in the state of Ohio. QDA will require Proof of Ohio Residency during the enrollment process.
- QDA students must have access to a reliable Internet connection. QDA does not provide Internet. However, we reimburse $40/month. Please see our ISP Reimbursement policy for additional information.
- QDA provides students a computer after orientation is completed.
Completing an application does not guarantee enrollment. Do not withdrawal from your current school until orientation is completed.