Welcome to QDA - Apply Today!Thank you for your interest in Ohio's Premier Online School! QDA is an Ohio online school for students in grades K-12. We would like to remind prospective students and their families that the dedicated staff at QDA is able to answer pre-enrollment questions and provide demo accounts to our courses.
To learn more about QDA, please call us toll free at 1-866-968-7032 or complete our information request form.
Start the Enrollment Process
QDA is only enrolling students in Grades 10-12 at this time. All other applications will be considered for second semester.
Parents or guardians with students already enrolled at QDA may sign in here. First time users can select an application below:
Students Under 18 Application Students Over 18 Application
For application help, please click here.
QDA Enrollment Requirements
To be considered for enrollment, prospective students must meet the following requirements:
- A student application and an enrollment packet must be submitted for each student.
- QDA students must be at least 5 years old by the start of the school year and complete their courses before turning 22.
- QDA students must reside in the state of Ohio. QDA will require Proof of Ohio Residency during the enrollment process.
- QDA students must have access to a reliable Internet connection. QDA does not provide Internet. However, we reimburse $40/month. Please see our ISP Reimbursement policy for additional information.
- QDA provides students a computer after orientation is completed.
Completing an application does not guarantee enrollment. Do not withdrawal from your current school until orientation is completed.