Since opening its doors in 2003, QDA’s goal has been to provide students choices in their education. Over the years we have fine-tuned our program to give students access to a large library of courses and learning formats. When students enroll in our program, we analyze their course history and get feedback to create a truly customized learning plan to ensure each individual is successful and prepared for their future. To ensure students receive the proper support, the following curriculum support departments will be assisting students throughout their enrollment:
- Teachers: The teacher of the course is responsible for answering course related questions, assisting students and grading student work.
- Instructional Supervisors: Each student is assigned an Instructional Supervisor (IS). The IS is responsible for monitoring student progress across all of their courses. The IS will communicate with the student and their family bi-weekly to give progress updates and keep the family up-to-date on school events. Students and their families can also contact their IS directly at any time via email or phone if they have questions, issues, or concerns.
- Tutoring Services: QDA offers free tutoring to students who need additional help in their core subject areas (typically one hour per week, per subject). QDA provides in-person and virtual tutoring.
Students will be provided with the following technology resources:
- Each student enrolled at QDA has the option to use one of our devices while they are enrolled. QDA also reimburses families for Internet (see our ISP reimbursement policy for more information).
- Technical Support: QDA has in-house technical support team than can help students resolve technical issues. We are able to assist students over the phone, through email, or via a secure remote support application.
- In addition to QDA's support team, students also have access to our curriculum provider's technical support department for after-hours support.
- For information, please visit our help center at help.go2qda.org.
Students also have access to the following support services:
- Our Offices: We has four offices located in New Philadelphia, Berlin, East Liverpool, and Steubenville. Students can visit these offices to speak directly with the QDA staff and each office is equipped with a computer lab that students can use.
- Special Services: QDA is committed to providing support services to all students and teachers and to providing a free and appropriate public education in the least restrictive environment to all students with disabilities.
At QDA, our main goal is to provide a quality online education option to Ohio students. We encourage prospective students and their families to call us today at 1-866-968-7032 or complete an information request form to learn more about QDA!
School Code: 365-226
QDA is a State of Ohio K-12 accredited public digital school servicing students across the state at no cost to parents.
QDA has been providing high quality, tuition free education to students and parents in grades K-12 throughout the State of Ohio since 2003. QDA has a staff of 13 that includes a CEO, principal, counselor, Director of Special Services, Testing Coordinator, Director of Technology, and office staff.
Students and parents are supported by QDA by being provided certified curriculum, certified teachers, and certified instructional supervisors that give personalized attention to each child. In addition, tutors are available on an as-needed basis. Presently there are four QDA offices . . . one in New Philadelphia, one in Berlin, one in East Liverpool, and one in Steubenville.
QDA is committed to making a difference by providing a quality educational alternative. We offer parents and students a comprehensive academic program that emphasizes the pursuit of excellence. The individual needs and learning styles of students are accommodated through personalized learning. When students leave QDA, they have the skills to be life-long, reflective learners who are able to be objective and rational when making decisions.
4 credits - English
4 credits - Math
3 credits - Science
3 credits - Social Studies
1 credit - Fine Arts
1 credit - Economics/Financial Literacy
1/2 credit - Health
1/2 credit - Physical Education
20 Total Credits
Over 900 students have graduated from QDA (Alumni Page).
90-100 = A
(3.6-4.0 = A)
80-89 = B
(2.6-3.5 = B)
70-79 = C
(1.6-2.5 = C)
60-69 = D
(0.6-1.5 = D)
Toll Free Number: 1-866-968-7032