COVID-19 Information and Resources for Schools
- If you are sick, stay at home.
- Avoid close contact with those who are already sick.
- Cover your nose and mouth when coughing or sneezing with a tissue or the crook of your arm.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water.
- Avoid touching eyes, nose, or mouth.
What you need to know about coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19
What to do if you are sick
Stop the spread of germs – help prevent the spread of respiratory viruses like COVID-19
- Written by QDA