Student Advisory Committee
High school and Middle school students involved in Student Advisory have an impact on QDA students, staff and families.
Purpose: The purpose of student advisory is to act as a vehicle of communication between students, faculty, surrounding community and school administration.
What does Student Advisory do?
- Work with the student body to make QDA a better online school.
- Help plan field trips for students and families.
- Discuss the challenges and rewards of attending an online school.
Interested in joining student council?
Send an email to the Student Advisor, Ms. Darla Kish (email@example.com) including the information below:
- Your first and last name
- Your grade (7-12)
- Number of years have you attended QDA
- Extra-curricular activity you are involved in
- County you live in
- Written by QDA
- Category: Student Clubs & Groups